Hello. My name is Mandy and I love anything that allows me to be creative. I graduated from the University of New Hampshire in 2001 with a bachelor's degree in Studio Art, with a concentration in Photography.
The 2019 wedding season marks my 12th year as a wedding photographer.
Please have a look around my website page to see if my style fits with what you have envisioned for your wedding. If you like what you see, please contact me; I would love to get together with you! Initial meetings take place in Montpelier, Vermont (at my home or local coffee shop). If meeting in person is not an option because of your location, we can FaceTime.
A few things about me...
1. I grew up in Vermont
2. I love the outdoors. Hiking. Camping. Canoeing. Fishing. Etc.
3. I am married. I have two children. Boys.
4. I try to keep life as simple as possible.
Awards, Featured On, Etc.
- 2014 Selections winner of the 2014 Juried Regional
- 2014 Library Arts Center Juried Regional Exhibitor
- 2012 New Hampshire Wedding Magazine, pg. 76
- 2011-2014 Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Award
- 2011 Library Arts Center Juried Regional Exhibitor
- Wedding featured on the popular STYLE ME PRETTY website
- 1 of 4 photographers to display work in"A Story of Our Region, Past & Present, Through Signs"
- 2010 Library Arts Center Juried Regional Exhibitor