Hello. My name is Mandy and I love anything that allows me to be creative. I graduated from the University of New Hampshire in 2001 with a bachelor's degree in Studio Art, with a concentration in Photography.
The 2017 wedding season marked my 10th year as a wedding photographer. I thought I would celebrate the milestone with a new logo. The logo represents my love of photography and the outdoors.
Please have a look around my website page to see if my style fits with what you have envisioned for your wedding. If you like what you see, please contact me; I would love to get together with you!
A few things about me...
1. I grew up in Vermont
2. I love the outdoors. Hiking. Camping. Canoeing. Fishing. Etc.
3. I am married. I have two children. Boys.
4. I try to keep life as simple as possible.
Awards, Featured On, Etc.
- 2014 Selections winner of the 2014 Juried Regional
- 2014 Library Arts Center Juried Regional Exhibitor
- 2012 New Hampshire Wedding Magazine, pg. 76
- 2011-2014 Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Award
- 2011 Library Arts Center Juried Regional Exhibitor
- Wedding featured on the popular STYLE ME PRETTY website
- 1 of 4 photographers to display work in"A Story of Our Region, Past & Present, Through Signs"
- 2010 Library Arts Center Juried Regional Exhibitor